Thursday 27 January 2011

Been absent.

Sorry for the delay with my blog. I was hoping to be on track with this every other day until I went back to university and the essays have started to pour in! However my hair is back on track. I wanted to change it up a bit so I straightened it over the last 2 weeks of my xmas hols.




I was supposed to get it trimmed but I was very broke after christmas so I trimmed it myself. There was hair at different lengths all over the place. It definitely felt fuller after I cut it and had it curly again. When I first had it curly it was wispy and it just seems dry with all the straightening. Well I used Shea butter and olive oil in my hair at night and wet it in the morning, using the conditioner and and my bouncy curls were back.

I am putting my hair in protective buns and greasing my hair at night and every other day using deep conditioner - not washing it out. This works best for me. But then when the products seem to be getting heavy on my hair I use a lighter moisturizer for my hair - carrot oil. However this doesnt seem to do much if I just use this on its own.
(Hair taken just now. Protective hair style I wear every day nowadays)

No comments:

Post a Comment