Sunday 9 January 2011

Products..

Today: Black and White Hair Wax.


£3.49 (London Stratford Shop, East Ldn)


Most people would have used this one time or another for various reasons but usually for styluing, and as it states for 'Long-Hold Control'.


Good- Keeps hair in place, makes hair look and feel straighter
Bad- can make hair look greasy and flatten hair.
I swear by this product when my hair is straight. It keeps my hair in place however it can make my hair look stiff and greasy. I find is works best when I'm straightening my hair, I put a little bit on my fingers and apply to the roots and straight down the ends. Then I comb through whilst straightening. It makes my hair looks like its been relaxed, although maybe a bit too much so I reccomend using this when straightening the night before, then you wont have such a flat (just relaxed) look. Sleep with a scarf on though, and the next day it show feel like you have more body and its smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment